Thursday, April 7, 2022

Profession - 15. What is Your Ultimate Occupation SMART Goal?

See example below on how to complete the assignment "Profession - 15. What is Your Ultimate Occupation SMART Goal?".

Note: Always start the sentence with a capital letter and end with a period. Always make sure your spelling and punctuations are correct before submitting. It is also important to use proper English when writing long sentences. For example use "cannot" instead of "can't", "do not" instead of "don't", "will not" instead of "won't" etc.

Do not use one letter to present the actual word. For example instead of using "u" write our the entire word "you" and instead of using "r" write out the word "are". Any assignment that has these errors or similar will have to be redone.

Do not copy the answer below, instead write your own answer. Copying the answer below will result in a zero and a minor infraction.

1. What is your Ultimate Career SMART goal?

See How to Write in SMART Goal Format for instruction on how to complete number 1.

2. What difficulties do you think you will face in trying to achieve this goal? How will you overcome them?

The difficulties I think I will face in trying to achieve this goal is having the motivation willingness to continue even when I happen to not do well on a few of my assignments. No one likes to fail but failing can discourage a person to keep moving.

When I work on my assignments, I also procrastinate once in awhile which can cause the assignment to be late or unfinished. I find this difficult to control but I am learning to control it the more I work at it. 

I am learning to overcome these difficulty by putting my cellphone away when I am in class or working on my assignments to eliminate distractions. I am also planning to write down all of the tasks I need to finish for the day in a notebook so I can remember to complete what I needed to complete for that day. 

3. Who do you think will be able to help you achieve your goal? What skills and tools do you have that will help you achieve your goal?

I think my counselor and instructors at the Gerald R. Ford Job Corps Center will be able to help me achieve my goal because I feel like I am free to ask for support any time. Some time I just need someone to talk to in order to get me motivated to continue my education.

The skills I have that will help me to achieve my goal is that I have a lot of experience in technology and I can build computer, and website. I am also very artistic and creative.

The tools that will help me to achieve my goal is having the technology and the resource to learn and develop my skills. Which Job Corps already provided me a computer, I can use to study and learn things on my own as well as in class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment