Friday, April 8, 2022

Plan - 29. What Is Your Career Pathway Plan Summary?

See example below on how to complete the assignment "29. What Is Your Career Pathway Plan Summary?".

Note: Always start the sentence with a capital letter and end with a period. Always make sure your spelling and punctuations are correct before submitting. It is also important to use proper English when writing long sentences. For example use "cannot" instead of "can't", "do not" instead of "don't", "will not" instead of "won't" etc.

Do not use one letter to present the actual word. For example instead of using "u" write our the entire word "you" and instead of using "r" write out the word "are". Any assignment that has these errors or similar will have to be redone.

Do not copy the answer below, instead write your own answer. Copying the answer below will result in a zero and a minor infraction.

1. Please write a brief Career Pathway Plan Summary that shows all the steps from your where you are now to your ultimate career goal.

I want to become an IT professional working on the network infrastructure for an organization where I can troubleshoot, maintain and develop automation software to help the organization grow its IT department.

I will achieve this by first getting my high school diploma within 6 months. After I have graduated with my High School Diploma I am planning to get into my Business Administration trade and complete the trade within 8 months. After I have completed my trade, I am planning to go to Grand Rapids Community College, but before going to GRCC I will find out how to fill out the GRCC college admission application, complete the FAFSA application in order to get some financial aid to pay for my college tuition before getting into GRCC to complete my associate degree. I am planning to complete my associate degree within two years at GRCC. After two years at GRCC, I will apply and transfer my credit from GRCC to a four years university to complete my Bachelor's degree for an additional 2 years after that.

I believe this is attainable because I am passionate about technology and I have more than 5 years of experience in the technology industry. I can build a computer, troubleshoot, build a network and create a website so I believe that this career path is achievable for me.

This goal is realistic for me because I have done some research on several different career paths, and I found that technology is my number one choice. On top of that, I also have experience in it as well which makes it perfect for me to go into this field.

The time it would take for me to complete everything including my associate degree and bachelor's degree, would be in 6 years.

The Pathway choice is aligned with my education requirements for my chosen ultimate career goal because as I stated before that I have a lot of passion for technology and since I have some experience with technology when I was young, I know this will be a good fit for me as I continue to grow and learn it every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment