Thursday, April 7, 2022

Pathway - 19. Is an Apprenticeship a Good Pathway to Your Ultimate Career?

See example below on how to complete the assignment "Pathway - 19. Is an Apprenticeship a Good Pathway to Your Ultimate Career?".

Note: Always start the sentence with a capital letter and end with a period. Always make sure your spelling and punctuations are correct before submitting.

Do not copy the answer below, instead write your own answer. Copying the answer below will result in a zero and a minor infraction.

Select the college program that you would be most interested in attending on the path to your ultimate career.

OTP Advanced - Renewable Resource & Energy

Does this college option fit your career goals? Why or why not?

This college option fits my career goals because I can see myself earning a bachelor degree in Renewable Energy in five years from now. I have a passion for working with renewable resources since I was in high school so when I went into the Building Construction Technology trade at Job Corps I was able to learn some of the basic skills in electricity and found that I really love the problem and so I decided that I will continue my education and go on to college once I am done with the Building Construction Technology trade here at the Job Corps Center. 

I intend to enroll in Job Corps' ACT program:

Yes

0 comments:

Post a Comment