Friday, April 8, 2022

Program - 26. What Do Those Who Have Gone Before You Have to Say About This Career Technical Training Program?

See example below on how to complete the assignment "26. What Do Those Who Have Gone Before You Have to Say About This Career Technical Training Program?".

Note: Always start the sentence with a capital letter and end with a period. Always make sure your spelling and punctuations are correct before submitting. It is also important to use proper English when writing long sentences. For example use "cannot" instead of "can't", "do not" instead of "don't", "will not" instead of "won't" etc.

Do not use one letter to present the actual word. For example instead of using "u" write our the entire word "you" and instead of using "r" write out the word "are". Any assignment that has these errors or similar will have to be redone.

Do not copy the answer below, instead write your own answer. Copying the answer below will result in a zero and a minor infraction.

1. What is the most important thing you learned in today's informational interview?

I learned that in an informational interview a candidate can learn a lot about his field from the recruiter working in the industry because the candidate is allowed to ask questions and learn about his or her industry and what is available out there. The interviewer is also allowed to ask the candidate question about what the candidate is interested in, in order to find out what specific role will be a good match for them.

2. List at least one thing that surprised you during today's informational interview. Explain why it surprised you.

The one thing that surprised me during today's informational interview is that I was able to learn a new field in IT that I have never heard of before, which is called Computer Forensics. This surprised me because IT field is grow at an extremely fast pace. 

3. Did today's informational interview change your mind about whether you want to shadow this Career Technical Training Program Area? Why or why not?

No the informational interview today did not change my mind about whether I want to shadow this Career Technical Training Area because I have a passion for this field and I already have some hands on experienced in the field so I will continue down this career path. 

4. List your trade shadow goals for the next week.

My trade shadow goals for next week is to learn more about the three trade that I have selected which is Building Construction Technology, Office Administration and Medical Administrative Assistant. Once I have completed the trade shadowing, I will know more about what career path I want to go for. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment