Friday, April 8, 2022

Pathway - 23. What Do Those Who Have Gone Before You Have to Say About This Path?

See example below on how to complete the assignment "Pathway - 23. What Do Those Who Have Gone Before You Have to Say About This Path?".

Note: Always start the sentence with a capital letter and end with a period. Always make sure your spelling and punctuations are correct before submitting. It is also important to use proper English when writing long sentences. For example use "cannot" instead of "can't", "do not" instead of "don't", "will not" instead of "won't" etc.

Do not use one letter to present the actual word. For example instead of using "u" write our the entire word "you" and instead of using "r" write out the word "are". Any assignment that has these errors or similar will have to be redone.

Do not copy the answer below, instead write your own answer. Copying the answer below will result in a zero and a minor infraction.

1. What are two things you learned about your favorite career path during the informational interview?

Two things I learned about my favorite career during the informational interview is that within the IT field, there are many different field I can choose from and I am not required to know everything. I also learned that I am more leaned toward Network Security because I like to build network and secure them using different network components. 

2. Have your feelings changed based on what you learned in the interview? Why or why not?

My feeling as changed based on what I have learned in the interview. I now know that there are many different paths to choose from within the IT field, and I am not expected to know everything, so I will choose the Network Security path because I believe this path is more suitable for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment