Friday, April 8, 2022

Program - 27. What Will Your Career Technical Training Program Be and Why?

See example below on how to complete the assignment "27. What Will Your Career Technical Training Program Be and Why?".

Note: Always start the sentence with a capital letter and end with a period. Always make sure your spelling and punctuations are correct before submitting. It is also important to use proper English when writing long sentences. For example use "cannot" instead of "can't", "do not" instead of "don't", "will not" instead of "won't" etc.

Do not use one letter to present the actual word. For example instead of using "u" write our the entire word "you" and instead of using "r" write out the word "are". Any assignment that has these errors or similar will have to be redone.

Do not copy the answer below, instead write your own answer. Copying the answer below will result in a zero and a minor infraction.

1. Select your Career Technical Training Program Area:

Office Administration (OFCAD-100-OJC)

2. Why did you choose this Career Technical Training Program Area, and how is it related to your ultimate career goals?

I chose this Career Technical Training Program Area because I like to work with technology and I have always found working with technology to be fun and exciting. This Career Technical Training Program Area is related to my ultimate career goal is because it allows me to get a hands on experience with basic technology so that when I have mastered the basic I can move into the more advanced technology training area. 

3. What is your Career Technical Training SMART goal?

S - I want to become an IT professional working on the network infrastructure

M - I will achieve this by first getting my high school diploma within 6 months and moving on to getting into my business administration trade and complete the trade within 8 months. After I have completed my trade, I am planning to go to GRCC so I will find out how to fill out the GRCC college admission application and get in to GRCC to complete my associate degree within 2 years.

A - I believe this is attainable because I am passionate about technology and I have more than 5 years of experience in the technology industry. I can build computer, troubleshoot, build  a network and create website so I believe that this is career path is achievable for me.

R - This goal is realistic for me because I have done some research on several different career path, and I found that technology is my number one choice. I on top of that I also have experience in it as well which makes it perfect for me to go into this field.

T - The time it would take for me to complete everything including my associate degree, would be in 3 years time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment