Thursday, June 2, 2022

Winning Answers to 500 Interview Questions - Page 21

51. What two things are most important to you in a position?

Why this question is being asked: The interviewer would like to know what your expectations of the job are as part of determining if you are an appropriate fit. Strategy: Consider what are some of the elements of the job you are interviewing for and incorporate that into your answer.

Sample answer: I can work in many different types of environments, but ifI had to choose two important aspects of a position, it would be an environment where I can continue to take on additional responsibilities as I grow in my job and one that is a team based environment, where we can work together to meet objectives.

52. What are you interested in outside of your career?

Why this question is being asked: The interviewer would like to know the type of person you are outside of your regular job.

Strategy: There isn't a wrong answer here as long as you avoid controversial topics. If you discuss something that would show an additional skill for the job, all the better.

Sample answer: Much of my free time is spent with my family. I do enjoy hiking and spending time outdoors. I also like to collect silent film movie posters

53. What is the last movie you watched? Did you like it?

Why this question is being asked: The interviewer would like to know the type of person you are outside of your regular job.

Strategy: You may want to demonstrate your analytical mind and interest in a film with a bit of depth as opposed to your fandom of the latest Hollywood shoot 'em up here.

Sample answer: The last movie I saw was "As Good As It Gets I did enjoy it. It was an intelligently written film starring Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt from the late 1990's.


0 comments:

Post a Comment